What does the appraisal report consist of?
All appraisal reports must include:
- Map showing the inspected property and similar sales based on size and property type
- An outside building description
- Description of how the size of the property was calculated
- Photos of the exterior home, including street views
- Photos of the comparable front homes used in the report.
- Market sales data,
- City land records
- City tax records
There are generally 3 different kinds of home appraisal reports:
- Single-family homes: Uniform Residential Appraisal Report
- Condominiums: Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report
- Multi-family homes: Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report
A copy will be provided to you (the buyer/homeowner) once the report is completed.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful